Hello all,

I got a call from someone saying that he has friend in New Zealand who needs
a neurologist.  Can someone furnish me with at least a referral or resource
center or link to PD info for New Zealand?  I'm still searching, but I
thought I'd ask you folks as well.  I have a new job as Coordinator of the
American Parkinson's Disease, Information and Referral Center, at the
Stanford University Medical Center here in Northern California.

Thanks very much,

Charlotte Mancuso