In a message dated 4/15/01 1:48:20 PM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 anyway, here are a few poems, some I like, some not so hot. let me know if
you
 like 'em, or hate 'em or whatever, I love to get feed back.

Hey Tex,
Good to have you back.  Congratulations on "One Smile at a Time."  Both of
them are great.  You don't want to know that the weather here (NC) has been
warmer than usual lately, do you?  lol
Take care of yourself and your lovely Janine.
Eleanor