Phil said, "Don't even think of Levadopa yet. This from a subscriber to the
school of  thought that believes that the best Levadopa is the Levadopa
delayed in order  t avoid its inevitable side effects. By the way, this
thought is not  universally held so others on the list may want to chip in >>

I concur. This conclusion is the latest thinking (less than a year) in tthe
medical profession. Of course there are some die-hards or those medicos who
just havent received the late news. I'm a protagonist for the agonist. Sid
Levin