How Will You? Or Will You?
How will you look at me;
in this my 21st year of living with PD?
Will you see the woman I long to be(the woman I am)? Or will you see just the PD?

How will you notice my walk?
Will you see the limp of PD;
or will you see the gentle sway of my hips
when I courageously walk the walk that my heart talks?

How will you look upon my face?
Will you see the PD mask;
or will you behold my eyes that hold the gift of God's grace?

How will you touch me?
Will you touch me to feel my soul;
or will you turn away from me because of the tremor of PD?

How will you touch my heart?
Will you touch my heart because of pity;
Or will you be true and gentle with me
in such a way that nothing can set our hearts apart?

How will you hear me?
Will you hear the monotone of PD;
or will you hear my desire to embrace life while choosing to live with PD?

How Will You? Or Will You?

faith and hope,
Sandy

Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.  It is not enough that a thing be possible for it to be believed.  VOLTAIRE