Hello PD family...

I had written "HOW WILL" in the wee hours of the morning.  It was prompted by a challenge made on the MGH Parkinson's Forum by a person named 78Harley.  I had no idea what this challenge to my soul would produce.  It has been quite awhile since I have written much of anything. All of you reaching out and responding has given my heart a smile today...thank you...

Sandy

Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.  It is not enough that a thing be possible for it to be believed.  VOLTAIRE