I'm confused----the post about "charity funding" was signed "Sonya" with no
location indicated.Some of us have assumed this was our old friend "Sonia"
from Denmark---I didn't think the userid in the header ended in DE (for
Denmark).

 If Sonya would reply and tell us where she actually lives, we could be
more helpful !  Of course if she is in the USA and eligible for Medicare,
that will cover many of the expenses for equipment.  We need more
information !

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org