From:   John Cottingham
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Monday, April 23, 2001 6:40 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        FWD:Re: You are now subscribed to the PARKINSN list

I am interested in contacting someone who has had PD for perhaps 3-4 years
and what medications and/or difficulties they are now into?  .I'm into my
3rd yr. of PD, live in a small town 400 mils. rd. trip from a V.A.
neurologist & when I do see one it's a diffeent one I've never seen before.
 So, I'm sorta diagnosing and treating my self.  Was doing fine until my
hips started giving much pain lately.  Wonder if it's caused by PD?   Or
arthritis?   I'm pretty much in the dark with PD?  My only PD medacine  for
past 3 yrs. has been Mirapex...

      Don Wallace,                     [log in to unmask]