From: Christopher Legan <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Charles T. Meyer, M.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Mary Legan

I received this several days ago and wanted you all to know.  I had a number of  pleasant contacts with  Mary over the past several years and some more in recent months including a phone call.  My condolences  go out to her family and friends.

Hi Charlie,

---------------------------------------------------------------------- To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask] In the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn