hI Sandy--

There is an excellent female writer  whose name is wagging its fingers in
its ears at me; she is a  literary writer, or was (died of Parkinson's 2??
yrs. ago), and her books had to do with French provinces,  gardens and
food.   Her last book (I think it was her last) detailed her final days,
the ravages of PD and how she coped.  I've been meaning to read it myself,
just haven't found time (or nerve?)  It isn't dry clinical case study
writing but I'm sure it's the naked truth.  All right, you litterati, time
to show off.  Author's name or title of the book,  please?

  Kathy Kunz, 35/94/91