From: Leo Fuhr [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 1:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Generic Carbidopa/Levodopa ER Tabs

I just received my mailorder drugs from Merck-Medco and have received a
substitute for Sinemet CR 50/200 tabs.  The manufacturer is MYLAN and the
tabs are a violet shade, oval shape with 9  4 on the tab side that is
scored.

Have any of you tried this generic for Sinemet CR?  Did you notice any
difference with the generic?  Thanks for any feedback.  The cost or copay is
1/3 of Sinemet CR.

Jeanette Fuhr 50/47/44?