Thank you, Michel, for taking the time to respond to my queries.  In truth,
I had hoped that there would be many more responses for I believe that with
all the differences, there are commonalities as well.

You and your suppport group neuro began with: ".....that list is rather
lengthy, ranging from elemental (e.g. paint pigment, cadmium, etc.)to
fertilizer poisoning, genetic predisposition, head trauma, previous viral
or bacterial infections....."

Some of my offerings include:  RLS, Epstein Barr-Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
the lean of the body to the right or left months before "diagnosis", eye
problems, head trauma, poor balance as indicated in PE classes as a child
but never obvious to others and injuries to the spinal column.

When we look at it, Michel, we not only have a pretty good list started, we
already have two lists that include head trauma and previous viral or
bacterial infections.  Not bad for starters!

How about adding Barbara's symptoms?  Maybe someone out there has a need to
know that he or she is not alone.  Then, too, maybe others will add their
lists and join me in my ever present urge to know and to try to understand!

We are after all, a family of friends.
E of the headdress