Barb - I think lightening struck here too.  Only it hit my car and it
keeps breaking down. First the transmission, then to get an inspection
sticker I had to have a new muffler and tail pipe, then my radiator
started leaking.  I've always said there a little s--- bird that flies
over and flies round and round until he says, eveyone have a flat tire.
So he does his number and every it falls, people have flat tires.  The
only thing is, I think he's overing over me and mine. ( Only it's not a
pink bird).
My love had problems with his computer, and found out it was the carrier.
 It is only one he can get in that little town of 2000 people, so he's
had to contend with a lot.  The repair people were out 3 times and it
still is cranky.
Best wishes, Jo Ann