Paul - That author is Dr. Mertin and I can't recall his wife's name.
They had a 3 hour program on Radio Station KSEV, here in Houston, and I
loved it.  He was a great proponent of CoQ10, as well as acidophallus,
and truthfully speaking, I thought it was an excellent book co-authored
by husband and wife.  Besides how can you condemn it if you haven't tried
it? Jo Ann