In August of 1995 I had a bilatreal palidotomy at Oregon Health Sciences
University The operation was done by Dr. Kim Burchiel. At that time it was
the only choice for me. About 5 months later Dr. Burchiel removed a large
brain tumor from my daughter. The pallodotomy turned out to be a good
choice for me. I was able to continue working until retiring two weeks ago.
I still have very little dyskinesia .If they had an operation that would
keep me from fallimg I might go for that.
Yours and His
David L Moreland