Hi All,
I crashed my hard drive a few days ago and am slowly recovering
everything and getting back online....

Soooo, if ya sent me somethin' 'spectin' a prompt answer... please resend.

If it will wait.... well don't hold your breath.... but I should restore my e-
mail later today  (obviously I got the program itself goin' again)....

Don't laugh..... we're talkin' major....

I tested my browser on the news wire....  and I'm relieved and delighted
that my dial up works again etc.

Cheers ...... murray