From:                   [log in to unmask]
Date sent:              Sun, 22 Apr 2001 15:49:56 EDT
Subject:                Re: Bouncing--Dr. Heit and Dr. Bronte-Stewart--
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> I've just started there, and have yet to meet Dr. Heit, to which I
> look forward.  I hope someday to witness a DBS surgery, but I have not
> as yet even inquired about this.

You have a treat in store.  Aside from being a brilliant surgeon, Dr.
Heit is a wonderful man with a glow in his personality that makes one
feel better just by being in his presence.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"