 Ivan....Congratulations on the ruling...finally...been a long time
coming.....
You wrote:   "There were also messages I may not have returned,
> from  Joan Hartman and others that I cannot remember right now."  Don't
worry about not responding to those messages....the messages were sent to
give you support and info and I/we did not expect you to respond at that
time with all that you were handling.    We on the list were trying to be
there for you and as you called it .. be "a virtual family" for you.   Glad
things are better...Joan Hartman