For Kathrynne Holden and PD List -- I make a milk shake for Joe almost every
day. I put in two bananas, ice cream, flax oil (can't taste it), yogurt,
vitamin C, etc. It occurred to me that I could add some of Joe's supplements
that are in gel caps. Just empty the powder into the shake. Would there be
anything wrong with that? I figure he's getting a little weight-gaining, or
maintaining, powerhouse in a delicious, easy-to-digest way. And if I could
add the powder from his supplements, that would be a few less things to
remember to take. Is this an okay idea?

Ann Gibbons  cg/ Joe  67/4