Hi Ann,
I assume you're talking about vitamin / mineral supplements, and that
should be fine to add to a shake. If you're using a blender, you might
consider grinding a teaspoon or two of whole flaxseed and using it
instead of the oil -- it's rich in valuable fibers and phytochemicals.
Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease" & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease," J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/