I have experienced panic attacks when trying several of the agonists.  These
attacks were less severe on Mirapex and Requip and stopped when I went off
the medications.  Most recently I tried Permax and have had  much more severe
anxiety attacks and depression which started after I had been on medication
for about 6 wks.   The anxiety and depression continues a week after tapering
off Permax.  I am not on any other medication at this time, having had PD for
about 6 years.  I don't think that the possibility of anxiety side effects
are explained well enough by drs., especially the potential severity of my
Permax reaction.  I would appreciate hearing if others have tried this drug
and have experienced such side effects and their treatment.  My empathy to
all of you who are experiencing medication problems and my appreciation for
your help.

Catherine