dear all
        i feel i am on a roller coaster ride. all day yesterday jack slept
and wouldn't even talk to me. then lo and behold today our oldest son and
wife came  to see him. what a difference a day makes. he perked up and
sieglinde said hey how about a wheelchair ride outside?
 son phillip helped therapist get him in wheelchair and sieglinde pushed
jack outside.
 the hospital is very high and the rose garden has the best view of lake
arrowhead.
dear hubby really enjoyed the warm air and scenery. this after 10 days of
therapists trying to get him in the wheel chair.
    i think jack doesn't want his sons to see him in bed and immobile.
 michelle [daughter that lives in mts.] is going to call her other brothers
and
 tell them to come by and keep jack motivated. i know he will have more bad
days
but this is a start in showing interest.
     jack has very bad sores on his heels so the podiatrist is coming
tomorrow
 to see jack also they are bringing in a physcoligist[sp?] for the delirium.
         tommorrow michelle and i  are invited to sit in on staff meeting
again. i don't
 see how dear hubby could get better treatment anywhere. we have a wonderful
skilled nursing wing in hospital and they are planning to move jack into it
soon.
   had to postpone las vegas trip till work lets up for daughter suzy which
is okay since it doesn't look like jack will be coming home soon. thankfully
our cabin is only 10 minutes away
  thanks for prayers
love
   connie