Hi Margie

Hope you enjoy mingling with this PD group  - many experts, much advice,
jokes, etc. , 62/94 means age of PD and 94 is when you were diagnosed.  I
too waited before starting  medication but last November I joined .  We have
four boys,  a husband with lung cancer (68/radiation/chemo) - anxious to
hear results from oncologist in Thunder Bay next Wed.

You might want to send a Bio of your family - we'd be interested  I'm sure.

Regards.

Fleurette