Dear List Family...

'm kinda piggybacking my outgoing email onto a List message in the hopes that
I can "fool-the-software" by adding my outgoing email to someone else's
outgoi\\\messaging (I have nooooo idea how I  did THAT!)

'm again being hassled by my puter (it absolutely denies my having a
preexisting password and logs me off or stops my system from sending email
under my own handle,  VERY frustrating i'm trying to real to contact someone
via email!

I've been trying to reach Tom Riess (or is that "Reiss?) for an opthomalogist
who's wife is a PWP, I'm just a conduit to aid the doctor in getting a
message via the List to see is anyone can forward Tom's email address to me
so that I my send it off to Tom.

Thanks  lot!

Barb Mallut