Having tried agonists unsuccessfully, I am now considering starting Sinemet.
Can those of you taking Sinemet respond to these questions:

What is the usual dose daily?  My neuro. has me taking 25/100 (card/lev) 3 X
a day, starting with 1/2 pill and working up to 300mg per day within 3 weeks.

Do you feel well-being right away?

Does the drug lessen tremor, or just improve rigidity and gait?

Is it inevitable that you get on/off periods? dyskenesia?

What are the side-effects and what would make you discontinue taking this
drug?

I realize how different everyone is and I expect the answers to these
questions to be varied but any reaction to my concerns will be helpful.  Many
thanks!!

Catherine