   well i have a few minutes so  here are notes. thurs. the dr. asked me to
sit in on staff conference with 12 people from pharmisit to drs. they said
that it will be slow rehab as jack has what dr, called acute delirium. he
can respond to  questions correctly and recognises everyone but he also yaks
about plots and all sorts of rambling. dr. told us this is common after
trauma of fall,medication and pain. could last short time or take months for
his head to totally clear. i am optimistic that he will improve just don't
know when. he has no more pain and only meds are vitamins,calcium and pd
meds same as he took at home.swallowing is hard at times but a speech
therapist will work on it.
  as for me-- dr. gave me shot of b-12 and i take vitamins and am adding 1
qt. gatorade to my diet. since i am down to 88 lbs. i am stuffing myself.
also my oldest daughter is going to take me to las vegas for 2 nites next
weekend for some rec. i feel good that i can leave jack with familar nurses
and therapists so i can enjoy myself.  pour kids have been great and they
are rotating visits and phone calls.
   gotta go check on dear boy.
    love
     connie