Hi Ron:

I live in western Minnesota and almost made it to a Struthers open house.

I attended  a seminar put on by Struthers for  people with Parkinson's
under the age of 55 about a month ago. It was great.

Struthers  has some good neurologists and lots of " palliative "
activities like  massage,  exercise classes, Tai Chi  lessons...
and I'm sure there is a lot more going on.

It is one of those  Parkinson's Centers of Excellence that we hear about.

If I lived in Minneapolis or nearby,
I would take advantage of what they have to offer.
As it is, it is at least a 3 hour drive, one way.

I digress--

 There is another seminar that will be coming (and I will try to attend)
sometime this year for young onset Parkinsonians.
It is being organized by Kathy Kehrberg APDA coordinator.
She attended the Struthers eventand said that she will
try to not repeat what Struthers put on, and have a unique event.

Her office is in:

 Abbott Northwestern
 Piper Building, Room304
 800 East 28th Street
 Minneapolis, MN

1-888-302-7762
I've lost her e-mail address (new computer transition)

Ray

Ron Kriehn wrote:

> Hi,
> My name is Cricket, I have had  pd. for 17 yrs. I am 54 yrs. old,  I found a
> watch that either vibrates or an alarm goes off  6 times a day without
> resetting it.
> Has anyone ever been to Methogist Hospital at the Struthers Institute In Minn.
> any feed back
> Thank you,
> Cricket

                                 Ray Strand