Hi Pam,

Your state should have a federally-funded
Disability RIghts Center.  Try to locate
a lawyer there to discuss your situtaion.
Also, there are several lawyers on this PIEN list who may help
you by private e-mail. I hope one of them sees
your question, and writes to you.

Good luck, Pam.

Ivan
:-)

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:01:12 -0500 Pam Shapley <[log in to unmask]>