-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of `
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 12:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: falling, etc,

I have a tendency to fall when I am not watching the quality of the
sidewalk in front of me. This morning I wasa comung back from getting
donuts It is about six block to the donut shop. I made it down there and
almost back without falling then i crossed the street just before arriving
home i stepped up on the curb then i tripped on my own cane. But the donuts
were still in good condition. Later we went to a lumber store and purchased
fivre pieces of pine which were six feet long. to do this in our car
we droppped one half of the back seat and moves my seat forward to where it
was uncomfortable. It reminded me of a little poem I once saw in "BC" (the
Comic Strip) There once was a man from Montrose, who positioned himself  in
Repose. with his arms wrapped around him and that's where they found him,
with both of his knees up his nose.
Yours and His
David L Moreland