Hi Jo Ann...

<Major sigh...>  Yup... still running into aggravation with each logon,
leading me to think it's a software problem rather than an actual computer
problem (that is I *FEEL* <intuition, based upon what I THINK is happening,
NOT because I KNOW this is what's going on inside this infernal machine!>

Frankly, this leads me to wonder just how safe AOL is overall, 'cause I sure
ain't no computer whiz-kid-type-person and if  _I _ can get online by just
piddling around randomly striking the keyboard, then SOMETHING tells me this
must be an actually  DUMB machine, or unbeknowest to ME I was perhaps struck
by a lightning bolt and the shock of all that electricity striking me   made
the PD gp WILD because me fingers were still typing! <grin>

Errrrrr.... OK, ,, ok.. so maybe this is a figment of an overly creative
mind?  <WARNING! WARNING!!!  WATCH OUT FOR WILDLY FLYING LIGHTNING BOLTS)!

Gotta go before I get smacked 'round by more lightning! <giggle>

Barb Mallut