Sonys,

if you could tell us what they cost in Denmark, mayvbe one of us
can take up a collection to assist you.

HUGS
Ivan:
-)

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001 14:48:10 -0500 Sonya <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> HI,
> I AM NEEDING SOME EQUIPMENT FOR MY HOME SO I CAN STAY INDEPENDENT. I
> HAVE PARKINSON'S AND CAN'T AFFORD THE COST OF A WALKER, BATH CHAIR
> ETC.
> DO ANY OF YOU KNOW IF THERE IS FUNDING FOR THESE TYPE THINGS THOUGH
> ONE
> OF THE PARKINSON'S SITES?  ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
>
> THANK YOU,
> SONYA

> mailto:[log in to unmask]

 Ivan Suzman        51/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)