Joanne: I'm not so sure we should be doing this on the list but one of us is
confused. I say a book's authors are bad because they say that one dies
within ten years from PD and that one should take in only 7 grams of Protein
a day. Both these statements are rubbish yet you say the book must be good
because a local talk show host says it is.

I complete a short essay on CO Q10 explaining that I took 900 mg of the
supplement without adverse effects and you reply that I shouldn't knock it if
I haven't tried it.

One of us is smoking rope.

Paul H. Lauer