Dear Greg,

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did look into the possibility for
pallidotomy several years ago and decided it was not for me.  It is just too
risky.  I know too many PWP who had it done and now are in bad shape.  I took
the time to go first to Loma Linda, then to Atlanta to Emory, and finally
decided to do a drug trial instead.  If I had opted fpr the surgery, however,
Emory U. would have been my choice.  I felt much more comfortable there than
at Loma Linda.  I remain convinced that drug therapy is the answer for me. I
am on my third drug study now.  Still hoping to hear from any other "hoppers"
out there.  It's a major part of my dyskinesia, though it is not as annoying
as that awful tremor I had for better than 15 years that suddenly disappeared
for no apparent reason last year.

Thanks List Serv. for being there.

Marge Moylan  57-41-39