Sonya,

       I don't know about funding from the official Parkinson organizations
or from the government.  I think some governmental funding has dried up and
some funding was too small for the pool of potential applicants.  Other
people on the list can tell you about that.  I just wanted to mention the
Salvation Army which does great things for needy people up here in Wisconsin
and the churches here who budget monies to give away, no strings attached,
every year for the needy.  I think that you would qualify as "needy," and I
would think that the Salvation Army and/or the churches in your community
would prefer to give you (free) money for the things you need than to pay for
a stranger to get on a bus and go away.  Just a suggestion, Katie