Congratulations Ivan,
It is good to hear you are back home, regaining health and dignity,
and a measure of individual control.  The key is persistance....

The site I sent you some time back has been totally revamped
and is well worth another visit....  Check it out!

Welcome to Individualized Funding Information Resources
. . . a site dedicated to providing comprehensive information
about the development of ways that people with disabilities
can gain control over the funds to pay for needed community
services & supports - a crucial step towards self determination
and citizenship.
http://members.home.net/tsalisbury/

Cheers .......... murray

********