From: Parkinsons NZ Information Centre <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 5:47 PM
Subject: art, creativity and Parkinsons

I am the information officer for Parkinsons New Zealand.

I've read various articles lately about the positive effects of art therapy on people with Parkinsons and I'm intersted in hearing from anyone who has benefitted from doing art, photography, crafts or any other sort of handwork. If you have something to share, I'd love to hear from you.

Regards

Eva Petro