to not tolerate agonists?
I keep telling my neuro, I can't tolerate REQUIP.I started with 1.5 and am now at .5 mg. All I get is:
"
Mario, try not to be so overwhelmed by each potential side effect. You need to try to carry on and see if the nausea/ fog diminish over time. If needed go to a lower dose of requip.
 "
It almost seems as though I have to be able to tolerate it no matter what.

REQUIP puts me in the DEAD ZONE, it stinks.

Mario