Murray - Thanks for more info on Co-Q 10.  After Paul told me the name of
the authors, I wrote him back and apologized for getting the doctor's
name wrong.  He was talking about one author, and I, another.   The Dr.
on KSEV is Dr. Mertin and his wife who is a certified nutritionist.  He
is also a great believer in
acidophalus.  I don't worry about what other people say.  I listen, read
and draw my own conclusions. I think I'm old enough to have earned that
privelege.   What you posted was very interesting, as are all your posts.
 Best wishes, Jo Ann