i can't promise you that the following will work for you but it does help
me...  i read at a www site (forgot the name) that rls may be caused by a
lack of sufficient iron in the body so i purchased a multi-vitamin
 that contains an iron supplement...  after taking a
couple of tablets my rls stopped... if i stop taking the multi with iron
for a couple of days, the rls returns... again, i'm no doctor but it
might be worth a try to check out a multi with iron...  good luck.

Dale Williams