Sandy-- there are a lot of posts about blue glasses in the PIEN archives,
if you want to check there. As I recall, they are a special tint that an
optometrist can make up--not ordinary sunglasses.

0>Good Morning,

>Hello all.  I have had an unusual question posted to Sandy's Parkie Porch.
>The question being:
>
>I was wondering where to find blue sunglasses that help bthe tremors
>caused by Parkinsons? Have you known of anyone getting help for these by
>using the blue glasses?
>
>Does anyone have any ideas?  I have never heard of this.  I, too have a
>tremor in the eyes.  I hope all is having a blessed day today.
>
>Faith and hope,
>
>Sandy

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org