I'm Gene, new to this spot. I found you by looking for information about
blue lenses. I've had pd for almost three years. So far, the
medications-Sinemet and MIrapex haven't helped the tremor which is getting
worse.

To keep our spirits happy let me share one of my favorites-The patient said
to his dentist-Doc, flossing is sure a pain in the butt. The doctor replied,
if that's where it hurts, then you are doing something wrong! Thanks for
having me.