Dears Camilla and Bonnie,

bonnie clay riley wrote:

> Hello Joao
> I see you are from Brazil.  I am trying to promote an International Singles
> site for people who have Parkinson's to meet, share information and promote
> advocacy.  Can you pass the following information to Support Groups, PD
> publications or newsletters.
>
> PLWP (people living with Parkinson's) Singles Club was created March 12,
> 2001 for singles of all ages and on-set.  It is an International website for
> single people who have PD to meet, share information and promote advocacy.
> The url to this site is
> http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/plwpsinglesclub
> Hope to see some singles from Brazil there.

I will gladly try to do my best to attend your request .  :)

> How recent is the book on Katharine Hepburn?

This news was in the Brazilian Association for PD (BAP) .
 http://www.parkinson.org.br/
It is supposed to be recent but sorry I did not check it . Could someone please
look in the Internet or in a library (or bookstore) under the title "Me -
Stories of My Life" by K. Hepburn and so check it ??

Cheers,
Joao Paulo - Salvador,BA,Brazil