Hi All -

This morning I was interviewed, via transatlantic hookup, by BBC Radio 4's
"Case Notes" medical program.  We talked about placebo-controlled surgery,
xenotransplantation, and Parkinson's Disease.

Studio time was arranged by Providence radio station WCTK-FM.

The interview is scheduled to air as part of tomorrow's broadcast.  I am not
sure of the exact time but it will be repeated on Saturday.

Cheers-

Jim Finn