 hi
  my dear hubby is still having all sorts of problems. he hasn't been able
respond to the physical therapy so they are making arrangements to transfer
 jack to their skilled nursing facility. it is a wing of the hospital so
they can
just wheel him over.
  dr. has ordered a wheelchair for him because his legs are too long for
usual size--hope it will arrive by end of week.
  looks like he won't come for quite some time so i am trying to do stuff i
put
off for a year. going very slow and am managing to rest between tasks. i
know
how to relax and ignore a mess instead of overdoing.
 my thought is that pin 20 years it won't matter when things were done.
 love and prayers to all
    connie