       Hi, everybody,

       I got it, I got it, I got Travel's with Parkinson's on VoiceAmerica,
and on time!

       I know you computer saavy people probably do not think that this is a
big deal, but I am computer challenged, and I am amazed that I figured this
out on my own.  When I started messing around with this, the sound was not
even turned on the computer.

       And, Tarzan loved the program.  It took him about five minutes to
figure out that I was not typing.   He jumped onto my lap, and he stayed
there for most of the program--his purrs competed with the static on the
"radio."

       And it was worth it to have figured this out--very interesting stuff
on this program.  If you have not done so, check it out.   Katie