THANK YOU ALL,
I received some very informative information from my PWP family.  Thanks
Phyllis for your input and Marco for your hypothasisisis (always had trouble
pronouncing that word) might be included in a study program at the present
time.  In fact Phyllis has her own study going on now to discover for herself
if Q-10 helps.  And Sandy a fighter for 21 years and our CHAMP DON 33 YEARS
OF KNOCKING DOWN PD.

Now Paul telling Jo Anne that One of us is smoking rope is getting close to
being confrontational.  But hey if you're talking about rope made out of hemp
that's your business, it's a free country.  But stay away from that rope made
from nylon, it will kill you.
 Denny
59/52