Sandy, and All....

The blue tinted glasses you're referring to were invented and created by Dr.
Tom Riess----- a fellow Parkie and a very creative and inventive individual.)

 I've seen the late (and much beloved Alan Bonander - A major asthma attack
took him way too early and his and going is a sad loss to the entire PD
community) pop a pair of Tom's blue tinted glasses on List member Dr. Marty
as Marrty twitch ed and
bobbed and twisted due to dyskenesia at a PD support group where Alan was the
guest speaker and Marty and I plus another 25 or 20 PWPs and CGs sat there
STUNNED as Marty's viscious dyskensia suddenly STOPPED!!!

We were all STUNNED!  Alan continued speaking as the we a;; kept peeping at
Msrty as he sat there quiet and still.  After Alan was finished speaking
Marty gave him back the glasses and the curious crowd crowded around both
Alan and Marty, with many questions 'bout the wonderful, magical blue tinted
glasses.

By the way, in Katherynne Holden's outestanding book (Oh DARN! I can't recall
the EXACT name but it's something like "Eat Wellm Be Well wiht Parkinson's
Disease."
KATERYNNE?  KAAAAATHRYNNE???    Are ya THERE???  Wake up!  Get ready to pass
on info from your oh-so-beneficial book to a buncha curious Parkies!! <smiling
>_  Uhhhhh.... I digress, Sorry,

Anyway, for those of you who already HAVE the book, the exact formula--- how
to concoct the unique blue tint, etc., and also lots of other VERY useful PWP
tips,,, and of COURSE there's a virtual TON of  excellent way to "Eat well,
BE well with Parkinson's Disease" too!

By the way, folks - My PD Support Group (the one I lead , in Encino, CA, at
Encino Hospital, every 3rd Sat. of the month, 1 to 3 p.m. is pleased to have
as our JUNE   guest speaker, Dr. Richard Pozil discussing and sharing
"VISION & PARKINSON;S,"  And on level he's VERY PD savvy.  VERY.....

Oh.... I'm gonna run this thru the spell checker before emailing it to the
List, however, my spell checker shudder and groans (giggle) whenever I logon!

Barb Mallut