AAAAAARGH!!!!!   I just HATE rereading a post of mine AFTER it's too late to
correct all my typos and "grammar glitches*!   I SWEAR I spell check all I
author and
create BEFORE clicking the "Send Now" command, and it all LOOKS just as
perfect as can be till I see 'em here on the List bordered by everyone
perfect;y typed posts!

SHEEEEEESH!  I  bet my keyboard was made by the same company that created Don
McKenley's obstreperous, mind-of-ot's-own, oh-so-fussy keyboard!  Whatcha
think, Don? <grin>

OH.... and I forgot to include Marty's LAST name which I inadvertently
neglected to include in my previous pos:.  Marty Polonsky,

WHEW!  Hey Marty - do ya still love me?  After all - I *DID* remember to
include your moniker, if a little late.... <wee smire?

Barb Mallut