The Parkinson's Working Group is a caucus of about 50 Representatives in the
Congress who support PD issues on Capitol Hill. The group, lead by Lane Evans
(D-IL), Joe Skeen (R-NM), Carolyn Maloney (D-NY), and Fred Upton (R-MI) is
sending the attached "Dear Colleague letter" to the Appropriations Committee.
Lane Evans, a PWP who is taking a more active role in PD issues this year, is
recruiting as many representatives as possible to sign the letter.

Jessica Robinson in Lane Evans Office requests that everyone call their
representative and ask them to support PD research funding by co-signing the
letter. When you call, ask to speak with the Health Care Legislative Assistant
in your Representative's office. Tell them why Parkinson's Research is important
to you. Ask him/her to contact Jessica about co-signing the letter and/or
joining the PD Working Group. The deadline hasn't been set yet, but the letter
will be sent in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for the help.

Perry Cohen
Washington DC
www.parkinsonscare.org

Jessica Robinson