Nancy,

I stopped taking the Inderal as my neurologist said it didn't affect PD.  She
recommended I go off it for a week to see what happened.  I stopped using it
and within one day I'd say the severity of the tremors doubled.  I put up with
it for five days and went back on.  I am back to where I was - tremors, yes,
but I don't feel like I am plugged into some electrical socket.  I am also
sleeping better.  I plan to stay on it (60 mgs twice a day) until I am forced
to take stronger medicine.  There are no apparent side effects and I'm
"saving" the other medications as I understand they run a course before
becoming rather ineffective until the dosage is so high that the side effects
outweigh the medicine.

Thanks for responding.  I've only been on this Network less than a week and
have learned so much.  The willingness of all of you to share has really
helped.  Especially knowing many of you have been diagnosed for years and are
still functioning.  I've yet to tell my family - that ought to be an experience.

Margery