Rick, the idea came from Theresa -- it suggests to me, if folks like it --
that we all should try to generate some questions around the theme for
next year, Literacy, Technology, Pedagogy, as I recall... before any call
goes out.  Or, that the call would suggest that folks who propose papers
(rather than poster sessions) would be asked to work in the context of a
common question.

I want to thank Peter for his comments. I, too, think we need to re-think
how Inkshedding gets structured into the conference.  It does seem to me
that when we are in a situation where we are sitting around tables more
Inksheds get read.

Leslie

Leslie Sanders
Humanities/Writing Programmes